Due to the Covid 19 Regulations and the loss of our Park Rental Income which in turn covers our Maintenance Expenses for the season, we are reaching out to our community to HELP in anyway possible.
Help can be provided in many ways by the users of the Park.
– Picking up any trash you may come across while at the park.
– Bringing a Weed Whacker with you and spending a little time tiding up.
– Disc Golfers doing your part and raking up any gravel around the throwing pads.
– Keep an eye on our Facebook Page for notice and dates as to when we will be hosting Maintenance/Mowing Days.
– As well if you are in a place and willing to just make a Donation towards our lost income and expenses, feel free to
Park Booking Agent – Reanna Bala 250-431-8410 or
LCA Chair – Kevin Wall 250-428-1382
Please keep an eye on our Notice Board located by the Golf Course or feel free to join us @
LISTER PARK on Facebook for updates.
For more information contact:
Kevin Wall: 250-428-1382 or [email protected]
Erin Harris: 250-254-9293 or [email protected]